Janet Walker – Virtual PA for Business & Charity Executives
Getting bogged down with To Do lists and emails?
If you are a business or charity executive, consultant or church minister who would welcome the support of an experienced remote-working PAYG freelance Executive Assistant to set up your appointments and team meetings, proof-read documents, draft and send your emails/letters, co-ordinate projects and oversee the detail of your event planning, please contact me.
Is administration tying you down, or do you work with a Christian mission or ministry that needs secretarial support provided with discretion, a listening ear and comprehension of the specific challenges you face?
- will work in partnership with you
- combines the traditional skills and attributes of a professional secretary with the administrative responsibilities of a modern Executive PA’s role
- can be trusted to deliver work by agreed deadlines
- works from her well-equipped home office electronically?
Would you like to
- have the services of your Virtual Assistant just when you need her instead of having to recruit a permanent staff member or brief a succession of temps?
- discover a cost-effective and flexible solution to your admin overload?
- find a Business Support Specialist who will not simply produce documents, co-ordinate arrangements and update information but will actively work with you to establish and cement your business relationships?
- offload administration so you can concentrate on your responsibilities and fully use your talents to the benefit of the organisation and those it serves?
Website acknowledgements: My thanks to Kate Bacon and to Matt Bird, Creator of Relationology for their support, help and advice, to Jon Bradley of ninefootone creative for my logo, to Helen Booker of Helen Booker Photography for my portrait, to Alison Moorhead for the Post-its Man, to Tariq Qureshi of AmeenDigital for website and GDPR compliance support and to Keith for the thyme.